Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Wedding




Congratulations to both of you. It was a fantastic wedding. Everyone in the family chips in to make it a sucess. I felt so happy and elated at the professionalism displayed by all my children during the wedding. The reception at the Blue Wave Hotel in Shah Alam was really beautiful. You and Sufia look so perfect together. Ayis! I know you are a good son and will make a good husband for Sufia and you are a wonderful father to Ayin. I know Sufia will make you happy. She is so gentle with Ayin. Please make her happy. Do not spoil anything. Forget the past. Cherish the future together. Do not let your past spoil her happiness. A woman is very sensitive. She would not want to share you with anybody even for a few seconds. Remember that.
As for me, I give you my full blessings as I have never before given you. You have given me a beautiful daughter -in-law, and from our home town too. This wedding bring back so much fond memories of your father. How he disciplined the children. The way he showered his love on you all. What he taught you and your brothers and sisters....they were all there that night. I am sure he was there too that night. I felt so blessed, that I am still here to see how my children grow from beautiful babies to successful adults.

No comments: