Friday, February 24, 2006

why do I keep forgetting where I put my things

I admit I am forgetful because I am getting old. I am beginning to feel tired and frustrated when I cannot find my things though I rememer keeping them at that particular place.

When I put things I expect it to be there when I look for it the next time. I remember buying all my office needs like erasers, ballpens, scissors, puncher and staplers. I keep it in my drawers in my office for my own use.

But it happen everytime.When I want to use it....it is not there anymore. Why......why?I hate this. I keep looking and looking and looking. But it is nowhere to be found. After looking for it for nearly half an hour to one hour...sometimes for several hours. I felt tired and had to rest in bed. My mind became blurry and I feel tired. Very tired and frustrated.

When I asked those around me, nobody knew about it. So where has it gone. These things have no legs to walk away or wings to fly. It cannot just dissappear into thin air. This is what is bothering me now. Why I am so angry at people whom I loved so much. Maybe I should learn to control my temper and just don't bother to look if I loose anything! em....

But I am angry again when I found my office being used without my permission. It is not that I don't like to share my office, but at least try to keep the place in order and tidy just I had left it. Do not meddle with my computer. I have lost many documents and programs this way, and I do not know how to recover it. My knowledge in computer is very limited so when it is lost I felt so frustrated and angry. Can you blame me for being so 'bengkeng'.

This week I cannot access into my Instant Messenger at Yahoo. I cannot chat with Azan anymore. It always happen when my grandchildren was allowed access into my office. I do not know what they did, but everytime I allowed them in ....whoooooooshhhh! everthing disappeared.

I have just spent more that two hundred bucks to install a router in the office so that nobody enter my room to use the streamyx. But again when I was in KL last week, my room is in a mess.

I know I love all my grandchildren but I am tired. I cannot stand this mess in the office and losing documents in the computer is very frustrating. Sorry! I am blaming Kuya, Kuyana and KuMikhail for the mess. But they are the apple of my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont always be a hot temper lady. I know you tried to control your temper...I also always be like that because of my seven children...I have no time here ...I will continiue another day when I am still alive...oooo..yeah..I love allyour stories...sorry the comment is not 2 good coz I'm in a hurry...BYE!!!