Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Everything happen for a reason

Life always have its ups and down. Everyday as we go through life, things happen. It can be good or it can be bad. But whatever it is, when it happens, it happens for a reason. Only we do not realize it. But if you ponder for while, we may find that all things happen for a reason.

When it rain, water falls to the ground. Why? The reason is because without water life cannot be sustained. Nothing in this planet can survive without water. So God gave us rain.

Why is it that the world turns on its orbit every twenty-four hours? The answer is to enable us to calculate the time.

Why does the sun, rises in the morning and sets in the evening? This is to give us day and night. Why is it that we have to have day and night? This is to enable us to rest and revitalize our energy so that we can work the next day.

There is an answer for every question. If you cannot find an answer to your question then, maybe you are not asking the right question.

In my life I have experienced more than once of either being cheated, fooled or tricked. But when it happens, I always find myself wiser and more tolerant of other people’s need. Of course when I was young I was easily hurt and failed to see the reasons why things happen. I cannot see the reason why my boyfriend jilted me. I was so hurt I wanted to die. Then when I grew older, I found that I have many more boy friends. They were much better than my first boyfriend.

Then I realized God wanted to give me a better person than my first boyfriend.

So, do not start blaming others or yourself if anything bad happen to you. There’s bound to be something good in store for you. Just relax and think back. If you are a religious person, go back to Him, seek his guidance and forgiveness. Maybe you have wronged Him and He is reminding you or protecting you from something worse that only He knows.

A few days ago, my handbags with all my important documents were snatched as I was talking on the phone. I had placed my handbags on the hand-rest, between the two front seat of my car. Suddenly I saw for brief seconds a hand opening my car door and snatching my handbags. It happened so fast. I could not do anything. As I was on the phone, I just shouted into the phone. After a brief moment as I got down from the car which was not locked. I tried running after the two devils on the motorcycle, while shouting at them at the same time. But they were too fast for me. There goes my money, MyKad, pension card, credit cards, ATM cards, keys and everything.

Of course I was very upset and angry at the guys who robbed me, but I did not curse them or blame them for my misfortunes. Instead went back home to pray for God’s forgiveness, help and mercy and I also prayed for Allah to give mercy to those who robbed me. I hope that one day, they will realized their mistakes and perhaps turn a new lease of life. After all they are still young and healthy.

I started to count my blessings that I was unharmed. I have heard so much pain, these snatch thief has caused on some of their victims. Quite a few had died, hospitalized and suffered so much pain and some even suffered permanent damaged to their life and limbs. I thank Allah for that.

No comments: