Monday, November 26, 2007

I want a politically stable Malaysia for keep

I felt so sad to see the Hindus taking to the street protesting. It is so scarry- lest it turns into another 13 May,1969.

I am sure the opposition is behind this. But let me remind my children never to get involved. Lin especially. you have so many Indian friends, but do not let them mislead you. Remember what Ba used to say about Indians?

Malaysia is so peaceful and everybody should be thankful for the blessings. How come so many Indians become doctors and lawyers in Malaysia. Where did they get the money to get that education, if not for the wonderful education system we have in Malaysia?

Even if the British did not bring them here, they would themselves be coming in droves to look for jobs here. Look at the Bangladeshis, Indonesians, Thais and others. Why are they here today?

I want a peaceful and stable country for my children and their future generations to enjoy. Let everyone work hard to make this country ours for keep. l love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I felt so sad to see the Hindus taking to the street protesting. It is so scarry ...."

I felt so sad that the Indians were being intimidated and threatened with force and worried that they were going to beaten up and thrown in prison.

What did Ba say about Indians? I hope it was something nice, but from the tone of your post I doubt it.

"How come so many Indians become doctors and lawyers in Malaysia???"

Quite a stupid question actually. By their blood, sweat and tears.

Since Malays still need "help and protection" how come there are so many Malay lawyers and doctors?

Stupid question isn't it?

Malaysian Indian