Sunday, May 11, 2008


Thinking of my mother on mother's day

Today is mothers day again. It is 11th May and I know all my children appreciates and loves me. They have all been showering me with gifts and well wishes every year and this year is no different. I even received a gift from my son who is away in the U.S. Thank you so much Nikai and Eli.

To my eldest daughter Lin, your gift is special. It is what I have always wanted. But you shouldn't have spent so much on it.

All my 6 children showed me their love in different ways and I felt so blessed. May Allah bless you all always and hope that all your children will do the same to you too.

But I do not have a mother anymore. She had left me twenty years ago (November 1988 at the age of 66), but I still cannot get over it. I still missed her so much. The more I thought about her the more I missed her. If only she is alive today she would be 86 years old.

I know if she is still here today, she would be quite old. But I wished she is still here - sharing things with me - forever laughing and smiling. She was such a wonderful woman and I have never heard raised her voice in her entire life - compared to me who shouts a lot.

Even at this very moment I wished I could tell her how much I missed her and wished she is here to share my happinesss and blessings. My mother was such a good listener. She was always there for me when I needed her.

My mother was such a perfect woman and there will be no other mother in the world who is better than her. I Love her so much.

"Semoga Allah mencucuri Rahmat keatas roh ibuku, Nik Som binti Nik Mustapha dan semoga Allah menempatkan dia bersama-sama orang yang beramal Soleh dan dikasehi Allah".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amiin. i pray for her peace too.